Boasting a family-friendly environment and contemporary, American diner menu, the Emmaus location of the Trivet is sure to have a little something for everyone. Located on the corner of Chestnut Street and Buckeye Road, the Trivet offers breakfast anytime, a dessert menu and a kid's menu with cleverly titled entrees such as the "Batman" and the "Spongebob." The Trivet is open daily at 5 a.m. for the early birds and has extended hours on Fridays and Saturdays for the night owls.
- Hours: Sun-Thu, 5am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 5am-10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mediterranean
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual