Started in 1987, Saint Paul Antiochian Orthodox Church first held services in a building on S. 4th Street in downtown Emmaus until purchasing its current location in 1996. St. Paul's is also the only Orthodox church in Emmaus.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8:30am - 9:30am; Tue, Thu, 6:30pm - 7:30pm; Sat, 6pm-7pm; Sun, 8am - noon (all hours refer to service times)
- Handicap Accessible: All entrances are ground-level (no stairs).
- Founding Date: 1987
- What makes this community special?: Of the ancient Church of Antioch, where Jesus' disciples were first called Christians (Acts 11:26), St. Paul's is a welcoming Orthodox Christian church, worshiping the Trinity according to the unchanging Biblical tradition of the Orthodox Church.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Christian, Greek Orthodox, Orthodox
- Congregation size: 250
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs