Located on the corner of North 10th Street and Chestnut (across from Cottman Transmission), Safari Automotive is your one-stop shop for all of your car's mechanical needs. Though not a body shop, Safari can service both foreign and domestic vehicles. You can visit Safari at either of its locations in Emmaus (945 Chestnut Street) or Allentown (750 North Fenwick Street).
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- Founding Date: 2000/ Took over Emmaus Shop in 1998
- What makes this community special?: The people and it's borough who run this place. Awesome. Love it very much.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Wheel replacement, Window replacement
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Regular maintenance
- Brands: Good Year, Kumho, Hankook, Interstate Battries,
- Services: Alignment, Flat repair, Rotation and balance, Shocks and struts, Wheels, Winter tires