One of the nation's leading drug store chains, Rite Aid has more than 4,800 locations operating in 31 states. Established in 1962 in Scranton, Pa. as a Thrift Discount Center, Rite Aid services customers' pharmaceutical needs and also sells food and toiletries, with photo processing and immunizations available on-site.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance of the store.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No