Plant Games is an independently owned Japanese import and video game store that has a large inventory of new and used video games and consoles from the '70s to the present. It also hasJapanese import toys and accessorises, like Plushies, to collect.
- Hours: Tues - Sat, noon - 7pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: All returns, new and used, must be made within 30 days of purchase with receipt. Sales on Japanese import games and accessories are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Toy and game brands: PS1, 2, and 3, XBOX 360, Wii, NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, Neo Geo, Turbo Grafx 16 handhelds, others