With homemade specialty items like wedding and birthday cakes, Louie's Bakery serves up sweet goodies from a family-run business. Its facade may be modern, but once you step inside, you're taken back to a home complete with country-inspired tables and linens that make for a cozy dine. Louie's is also a restaurant with an admirably diverse menu: meat loaf, stuffed cabbage, baked ziti.
- Fax: 610-966-7047
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 9:30am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a rear entry for handicapped access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.louiesbakery.com/bakery.html
- Specialties: This store specializes in custom-made wedding and birthday cakes.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The building is in a centrally located community.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, British, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Italian, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Lunch
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Signature pastries include banana cake, chocolate peanut butter cake, shoo fly cake, funny cake, black-bottom cupcake, cream cheese cupcake, coconut macaroons, gourmet cheesecakes, peanut butter pie.