Part of a regional chain, Lee's Hoagie House has been serving hoagies and cheesesteaks since 1953. The Emmaus location sells hoagies of all sorts, cheesesteaks, sandwich wraps, and both cold and hot sandwiches. Catering is also available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1953
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Hoagies and cheesesteaks
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Lee's Special, Lee's Imperial, Lee's Italian Cheltenhem, Jewish-style
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Lee's Special.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual