Located on Chestnut St., LaBelle Cuisine Fine Cookware offers professional-grade cooking utensils fir home cooks. Established in 1977, the business is best known for hard-to-find classic kitchen tools, like trussing needles, tart molds and egg spoons, that make cooking fun and interesting.
- Fax: 610-928-0070
- Hours: Tue, Wed, Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Thu, 12pm - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun,10am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramp on north side of building.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1977
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Trussing needles, linen twine, truffle shavers, children's bakeware, aprons, bakeware, tart molds, fine European kitchen linens, French ovens, tea kettles, French porcelain, Polish pottery, Moscow mule mugs, European linens
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns accepted with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This shop is located in the heart of a small town, and reflects the warmth, personality, and charm of this historic community.