Emmaus Town Hall
Emmaus Town Hall is where the seven-member borough council meets, and where residents pay water, sewer and refuse bills and real estate taxes. It also grants zoning, building, moving and other permits. Council meetings also are attended by borough manager Craig Neely and Mayor Winfield Iobst, who serves as tie-breaker when necessary. The planning commission, zoning hearing board and other borough councils, boards and commissions conduct their public meetings here.
- Fax: 610-965-0705
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp out front
- Founding Date: 1759, as a closed Moravian community
- What makes this community special?: In 2007 and 2009, Emmaus was ranked as among the top 100 best places to live in the United States by Money Magazine. Emmaus celebrated its 150th anniversary as a borough in 2009, as well as its 250th anniversary as a community.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free