Introducing 5 Ton Jack...
5 Ton Jack is a party rock cover band created in March 2010. They have no fancy disco lights, or an extreme technical sound system to make them sound like someone they are not. They are just straight up party rock. But make no mistake about it, they are not your typical band that just got up one morning, made a list of songs and decided they were rockstars. Adam and Jason have been collaborating together for over 5 years and carefully picked the best songs in yesterday and todays music in all genres. After they were satisfied with the sound, they recruited a few musicians in the area and went through a couple band member changes and finally settled with Tim and Ian to round out what will be the next household name in local cover bands. Collectively these four extremely powerful and talented musicians have many venues across NEPA under their belt. With a set list that will change almost every show, you will be sure to see something new every time you come out to a show. They do this for the love of music, the love of performing and most of all FOR YOU. So come on out, drink some beers and GET JACKED!
5 Ton Jack is:
Jason Kroeger-Lead Vocals/Guitar
Question 1: What are three things you would tell people who have not seen 5 Ton Jack to entice/ convince them to come check you guys out?
1. Every tune we play you will know and say to yourself ”Wow, I haven't heard that song in a while!”
2. Tunes we play always have a rock flare. It is like taking pop songs and making them sound like Nickelback would be covering them.
3. We really try and make every night someone comes out to one of our shows different and not a cookie cutter of the last time that person came out. For instance, we throw new tunes in regularly and the weekends we are off that is when we get those tunes together and bang them out. We are always looking at bigger and better ways to please the fans, because that is the reason why we go out and do what we do.
Question 2: What are 3 future goals for 5 Ton Jack?
1. Never forget the bars and people that gave us our first shots and keep them in our rotation of places to play. Without them we never would have gotten where we are now.
2. Always as a band you want to get to the bigger and better venues in the area,not only bars and taverns,but also carnivals,festivals,and benefits.
3. We would love to get out and help the community more. We have a lot of members that have been affected by cancer, diabetes, and the diseases that many people may need financial help and we are willing and able to give back with our musical talents and that makes us feel like we really accomplished something and that makes us feel good inside.
You can find out more about 5 Ton Jack through the following website:
Here are a couple videos of 5 Ton Jack performing live:
"Lit Up" cover
"Save a horse, Ride a cowboy" cover