Several students from Emmaus Patch have been cited by their colleges and universities for academic achievement:
- Nicholas Yackanicz, of Emmaus, was named to the Dean’s List at University of the Sciences in Philadelphia for the summer 2012 semester. Yackanicz is a doctor of pharmacy student.
- Rochester Institute of Technology recently announced that two Emmaus residents achieved Dean’s List status for the fall 2012 term. Jessica Hagerman, a second-year student in the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, and Stacey Spehalski, a fourth-year student in the College of Science, were honored for their academic accomplishments.
- Monica Chiarolanza, of Emmaus, was named to the Dean's List at Gwynedd-Mercy College for the fall semester.
- Emmaus resident Marc Stecker was named to the Dean's List honors at Central Penn College. Stecker, an accounting major, earned this honor by carrying six or more credits in the fall semester and earning a grade-point average of 3.5 or better for the term.
- Stephen Rosenkrantz, of Emmaus, has been named to the fall 2012 Dean's List at the University of Delaware. To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean's List at the University of Delaware, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.33 or better for the semester.
Do you know a student who should be recognized for academic achievement? Give him or her a shout out in the comments below.