If you have a little person living in your house who will be 5 years old on or before Sept. 12 and plans to start school in the fall, you need to block off some time during the week of March 18.
That’s when East Penn School District will be holding kindergarten registration for the 2013-2014 school year. The specific day of registration depends on the elementary school the child will attend (see below), but no matter what, registration appointments should run about 90 minutes and parents/guardians should plan to bring their soon-to-be-kindergartner along.
This year, East Penn will continue its “green” approach to registration and will not mail kindergarten registration packets home unless a specific request for a printed packet is made. Families who are unable to download and print the registration packet are encouraged to contact Wendy Crossley at 610-966-8321 to request a packet.
Students will register at the building where they will attend kindergarten in the fall and the registration schedule, by building, is as follows:
- Monday, March 18 at Willow Lane Elementary School
- Tuesday, March 19 at Wescosville Elementary School
- Wednesday, March 20 at Macungie Elementary School and Jefferson Elementary School
- Thursday, March 21 at Lincoln Elementary School and Shoemaker Elementary School
- Friday, March 22 at Alburtis Elementary School
For complete kindergarten registration information, please visit http://www.eastpennsd.org/Kindergarten/.