1. Coming Up: shows how it took lemons and made lemonade. Check back at 10 a.m. to experience the school’s December “Field Trip Week” through a photo gallery created by parents and staff.
2. Speaking of Photo Galleries…There’s now a Neighborhood Photo Gallery on Emmaus Patch. It’s meant to be a place for everyone in Emmaus Patch to share photos of the places, things and happenings in Emmaus and Upper Milford Township that make Emmaus Patch such a special place to live and work. There’s not a whole lot in the gallery right now – We need you to help us to fill it and showcase the best Emmaus Patch has to offer.
3. Boy Toy? Or girl’s toy? In this week’s Moms Talk we pose the question “Is there such a thing as a girl’s toy?”
4. Thank you for Your Nominations: You’ve added some names to our dance card, but Can you help us find him? Or her? Or them?
5. Quote of the Day: “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” –John Steinbeck