1. Do you Crush Their Dreams? In this week’s Moms Talk we’ve asked Lehigh Valley parents and caregivers to tell us how honest they are with their children about their dreams and career aspirations. We’d like to hear from you.
2. Ask me About Blogging: To learn about blogging and how you can blog for Emmaus Patch, email email@example.com.
3. Quote of the Day: “Dachshunds are ideal dogs for small children, as they are already stretched and pulled to such a length that the child cannot do much harm one way or the other.” –Robert Benchley
4. Who the heck is Robert Benchley? Robert Benchley was an American humorist, who during his career wrote essays and articles for both The New Yorker and Vanity Fair.
5. Today in History: Accused of manufacturing drama to garner media attention, Zsa Zsa Gabor leaves the courtroom in the middle of the district attorney's closing argument while on trial for slapping a police officer, on this day in 1989.