1. In Case you Missed It: And, it’s going to have a Mega Shoe Shop. Yippee!
2. Let’s Talk: In this week’s Moms Talk we’re asking everyone to on the type of “extreme parenting” that led a local mom to “hack” into her kids’ school district computer system and change their grades.
3. Ask me About Blogging: To learn about blogging and how you blog for Emmaus Patch, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know something that we should know today? Tell us in the comments.
4. Quote of the Day: “I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.” –Elayne Boosler
5. Today in History: On this day in 1952, American Bob Mathias wins his second straight gold medal in the Olympic decathlon in Helsinki, Finland.