During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, National Council of Jewish Women/Los Angeles (NCJW/LA), Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and the City of West Hollywood present a free educational program. A panel of experts will provide breast cancer awareness information and inspiration for both women and men. The public is invited to attend at no charge.
The discussion will be moderated by Heidi Shink, author and Human Services Commissioner for the City of West Hollywood. Scheduled speakers include:
• Dr. Alice Chung, Breast Surgeon, Saul and Joyce Brandman Breast Center
• Dr. Steve Frankel, Radiologist, Women’s Imaging, S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center
• Dr. Betty Kim, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Director, Wasserman Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Program
• Dr. Monica Mita, Medical Oncologist and Co-Director, Experimental Therapeutics Program, Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute
• Dr. Jerry Steiner, Breast Surgeon, Saul and Joyce Brandman Breast Center
The event is sponsored by NCJW/LA, the Jewish Women’s Conference of Southern California, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the City of West Hollywood, and the American Cancer Society.
For more information or to RSVP, contact Ruth Williams, Director of Advocacy, at 323-852-8503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.