1. Weather: If you’ve got things you need to be doing outdoors, today’s the day to get them done, according to the National Weather Service. Forecasters are calling for a party sunny day and high temperatures near 84. They say there’s a 20 percent chance of rain after lunch. Not liking what they are saying about the rest of the week...
Do you know something that we should know today? Tell us in the comments.
2. Calling All Bloggers: Emmaus Patch wants to add some more local voices to our growing list of bloggers. So, if you have a topic you are passionate about and you’ve always had a secret (or not so secret) desire to write, let me know. If you are interested in learning more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Coming Up: Check back at 11 a.m. to see what bug’s bugging our bug guy in today’s blog post.
4. A Discipline Disaster: This week’s Moms Talk is about how strict parents feel they need to be in the summer. Do you relax the rules? Make the kids continue to tow the line? .
5. Quote of the Day: “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” –Josh Billings