According to www.pennsylvaniagasprices.com, this morning the average price of regular gas in the United States is $3.65. The average price in Pennsylvania is pretty much on par with that, coming in at $3.646 per gallon.
If you know where to look, locally gas prices are in some cases as much as 6 cents per gallon cheaper than what’s going on in the rest of the state and what’s going on across the country.
Here are the five cheapest places to get gas in the 18049 zip code:
- $3.59 at , 602 Chestnut St. and S 6th St.
- $3.59 at Hess, 4002 Chestnut St. and Colebrook Ave.
- $3.59 at , 1146 Chestnut St. and 12th St. (S Cedar Crest Blvd).
- $3.63 at Exxon, 14 E Main St. and Klines Lane
- $3.65 at Sunoco, 464 State Ave & E Harrison St.