If you missed the Emmaus Arts Commision's SnowBlast Winter Festival in the Borough of Emmaus last night, don't fret - the fun continues today -- Saturday, Feb. 2 -- with the bulk of the activities running between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
According to the Emmaus Arts Commission Web site, highlights of the activities for Saturday, Feb. 2 include:
- Make Superhero Bookmarks with Bob McLeod – 10:30 a.m., Emmaus Public Library, 11 E. Main St. This activity uses "follow-the-leader" style art instruction from artist and EAC Commissioner Bob McLeod. Blick Art Materials is donating supplies for the first 25 participants (while supplies last.)
- 2nd Annual SnowBlast Winter Festival Community Art Project sponsored by the Emmaus Arts Commission and Blick Art Materials. Project theme – Graffiti Art! 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Clock Building. Blick Art Materials staff and volunteers from Emmaus Arts Commission will be on hand to help kids and adults alike draw and create graffiti panels. Completed artwork will be on display at Lee Gribben’s on Main for the month of February.
- Family and summer-themed oil paintings by Emmaus artist Lauren Kuhn – Creamery on Main, 332 Main St. Artist demonstration, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Story time and craft-making with Martha Vines, Emmaus Public Library, 1 to 3 p.m. (Story times at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.)
For more information about SnowBlast 2013, be sure to check out these other Emmaus Patch articles:
- The Emmaus Arts Commission Presents SnowBlast Winter Festival February 1 and 2
- 2nd Annual SnowBlast Community Art Project Provides an Art-Enriching Experience for the Entire Community
- Emmaus Artist Hosts Summer Show at Creamery During Snowblast