The Pennsylvania SPCA and seven cute puppies in its care have been invited to New York City to promote "Puppy Bowl IX," Animal Planet's furry festival coming up on Super Bowl Sunday.
They'll be in the Big Apple on Jan. 30, 31 and Feb. 1 to promote the show on "Good Morning America" and other media outlets.
Pennsylvania puppies will be appearing on the following:
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- "Good Morning America" 8:45 a.m.
- "GMA Live" between 9-10 a.m.
- Wall Street Journal Digital Network
Thursday, Jan. 31
- NASDAQ Opening Bell (they'll be opening the stock market!) 9:30 a.m. Click here to watch them ring the bell online
- Fuse TV "Trending 10" -- taped segment airs at 6 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 1
- CNN Starting Point 6:45 a.m.
- Fox & Friends 8:30 a.m.
The Puppy Bowl airs on Animal Planet on Sunday, Feb. 3 from 3 to 5 p.m. Click here to see photos of the Puppy Bowl starting lineup.