Membership has its privileges and by creating a free account on Patch, users have access to do an incredible amount of cool things on the site.
This video tutorial shows users how to create an account, activate the account and log in.
Watch the video to get step-by-step instructions on how to create an account. Remember the most important step is to activate your Patch account by clicking the authorization link that will be emailed to you. If you don't see that email in a timely manner, please check your spam folders, for some reason that email often ends up there.
Once you create an account on Emmaus Patch, you will be dialed in to all its wonderful features.
Becoming a user of Patch will allow you to:
- Comment on stories
- Upload photos or videos directly to the stories
- Post announcements for just about anything you can think of
- Post events to let the community know about it
- Post free classified ads
- Post comments on our shout wall for everyone to see
- Send a news tip that goes directly to the local editor
- as your own
- Review restaurants or businesses
- Access future features that are introduced on Patch
Editor's Note: If you have question or seek further assistance, please contact Editor Jennifer Marangos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for more Patch 101 tutorials and how to best utilize Patch.