The work, which runs from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., is expected to be completed Sept. 27, PennDOT said. Please use caution and expect delays.
- Road: Cedar Crest Boulevard
- Between: Walbert Avenue in South Whitehall and Minesite Road in Lower Macungie.
- Type of Work: Paving
- Type of Restriction: Nighttime. Single lane conditions with flagging for micro surfacing. This is a moving operation throughout the corridor. Please use caution and expect delays.
- Start date: Wednesday. Estimated completion date: Sept. 27.
- Restrictions in effect: 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.