- 9:00 - 10:15 am - Get grounded in your practice & flow with breath in Level 1/2 with Teri
- 10:30 - 11:45 am - WARM up for an All Levels with Heather
- 12:00 - 1:30 pm, TRY PARTNER YOGA! Linda Sheftel and Pat Brown will help you explore postures with another in this special workshop. Go a little deeper, laugh and talk out loud as work with your partner. Cost is $15/person. Bring a buddy or find one there!
- 2:00 - 3:00 pm the every other week Kids Yoga Class begins! Children from grades one through five may be dropped off, or you may relax in the "living room" while your child learns some yoga basics, self-calming techniques, and just has some fun with instructor Stacy Daniels.
- "Let Your Yoga Dance" from 4:00 - 5:15 pm. Find your inner dancer in this joyous celebration of the chakras! Using music from many cultures and times, we dance our cares away. No dance experience is needed.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something