Yep, it’s that time again! Mark Dec. 8 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for our ChixNest Open House!
Bring a hat for our HAT DRIVE for kids with cancer! We’re donating the new handmade or store bought hats to the pediatric oncology unit of Lehigh Valley Hospital Muhlenberg! It’s a great way to feel good about finding a fun gift for someone else! You can drop them off anytime through 12/8. We’re here Monday-Friday from 9-5…but if you come on the Open Nest day, it’ll be more fun!
We’ll have the usual goodies to eat and drink…and the town comes alive with gingerbread house competitions, horse-drawn wagons, strolling bands and minstrellaires, trolley rides, crafters and tours of Victorian homes!
Here at the ChixNest, we’ll have 5 peeps displaying their very special wares! Folks whose stuff I buy and recommend! On board are:
- Louise Loehwing and her “Ideal Skin” products. Whether sensitive, aging, or sun damaged, your skin deserves amazing care. Let Louise show you the options that are perfect for you!
- Barbara Hare of EF Essential Products makes THE BEST balms and lotions I’ve seen in ages! I have the Apricot Chamomile (dreamy) and the lavender (yum-oh!) balms and I will never use anything else! Soaps, too! Handmade!
- Natalie Salamone is bringing her line of Chloe & Isabel jewelry. It’s funky, beautiful and priced right! For you or others who’d love a gift, this stuff is really different and you will love it!
- Tonya Rupell of Stone Soup Designs is bringing her LATEST designs (handmade!) for you! Unique and one of a kind stones adorn pins, pendants, keychains and more! You can’t have too many…wait til you see the NEW designs! Also, perfect price point for buying for everyone on your list!
- Rebecca Westling has already donated hats to our HAT DRIVE…and peeps love them when they see them! So, we asked her to make some more and bring them to sell that day! These are fabulously unique, too! You won’t see anything like them in the stores!
At 1pm, Kirsten Rani Almeida from Star of the Day Event Productions is bringing a special gift! Her voice! She’ll be singing for us! If you can make it for that time, you’ll be enchanted!
Where to park? Best deal is to park at the CVS up the street and ride the trolley here. There is street parking, too.
Hope to see you on the 8th. We’d love to thank you for your business “in person” and celebrate the holidays with you!