Transformation Coaching Hosts Free Day of Wellness
Celebrate the start of autumn and the grand opening of Transformation Coaching on Sunday, Sept. 23 from noon to 3 p.m.
One of the newest businesses in Emmaus – Transformation Coaching – is hosting a free day of wellness in its office building at 860 Broad St. on Sunday, Sept. 23 from noon to 3 p.m.
Guests are invited to celebrate the start of autumn and the official grand opening of the Tranformation Coaching office through a variety of activities including:
- A harvest vegetarian lunch featuring local and organic food
- A talk by Transportation Coaching founder Pana Columbus entitled, “Creating Heaven on Earth Now”
- Chair massage with the Sanctuary of Healing Therapies
- Mini-acupuncture sessions and demonstrations with Lisa Baas
- Pranayama and Ashtanga Yoga classes with Erica McHugh and Meditation and Yin Yoga with Britt Tagg, both from Emmaus Yoga.
For a schedule of events or for more information call (610) 965-7980 or email@example.com.