Stolz, Donches Dominate East Penn Board Meeting
Here's a round-up of the East Penn School District stories that people were talking about last week.
The first day of school ended with a meeting of the East Penn Board of School Directors that garnered quite a bit of coverage on Patch and sparked a good deal of debate among Patch readers.
Here’s a round-up of last week’s stories, in case you missed any of them and want to catch up on the conversation. As always, you’re encouraged to add your voice to the mix by posting a comment below or on the individual articles.
- East Penn President Criticizes Donches for ‘Surprise’ Motion
- East Penn Superintendent Signs on for Another Five Years
- East Penn Board Clashes Over Administrative Raises
- Poll: Abolish East Penn's Early Wednesdays?
- Julian Stolz: ‘I Take my Marching Orders From no One’
- East Penn School District is Going Greener Than Ever
- New Salaries for East Penn Administrators, Non-union Staff