Several students from Emmaus Patch have been cited by their colleges and universities for achievement.
Is there an Emmaus student you would like to congratulate for recent academic achievement? Tell us in the comments.
The following Emmaus residents graduated from DeSales University, Center Valley, during a Jan. 19 commencement ceremony:
- Mary Bacher, with a master of science in nursing in the family nurse practitioner track
- Jessica Bowell, with a master of science in physician assistant studies
- Kristen Gasker, magna cum laude, with a bachelor of science in psychology
- Katherine Harrison, with a bachelor of science in nursing
- Margaret Kavchok, with a master of science in nursing in the nurse educator track
- Matthew Lucuski, with a master of business administration in project management
- Fatima Sattar, magna cum laude, with a bachelor of science in nursing
- Michael Sloan, with a bachelor of science in computer science
- Robert Smull, with a master of business administration in a self-designed track
- Meghan Horan, with a master of business administration in a self-designed track
- Jennifer Smith, with a master of arts in education in special education.
Dale Brown of Emmaus, has been named to the dean's list at Quinnipiac University for the Fall 2012 semester. To qualify for the dean's list, students must earn a grade-point average of at least 3.5 with no grade lower than C.
The University of Scranton has announced its dean's list, which recognizes students for academic excellence during the 2012 fall semester. A student must have a grade-point average of 3.5 or better with a minimum number of credit hours to make the dean's list.
- Anthony Gulotta of Emmaus is a sophomore Exercise Science major.
- Mark Lechmanik of Emmaus is a senior Economics major.
John Mayersky is named to the dean's list at Delaware Valley College, an independent, multi-disciplinary college with more than 1,000 acres of college land between its properties in Bucks and Montgomery counties.