Five Things to Know Today: Nov. 28
It’s duck season. It’s wabbit season. It’s deer season.
1. Weather: According to the National Weather Service, we’ll be looking at some fog this morning before breakfast. After that, it’ll be mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Monday night, there’s a slight chance of rain after 1 a.m. The overnight will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
2. Coming Up: One of our Local Voices talks about why she believes where you shop is important. Check back at 9 a.m.
3. Patch Places: Family owned, with two locations, Volpe’s Sports Bar is known for traditional bar foods, like wings and pizza, and is a great place to hang out and watch sports.
4. Just the Sniffles? This week’s Moms Talk is how you decide if the little one is too sick to go to school or participate in other activities. Share your thoughts.
5. Quote of the Day: “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” –Truman Capote