Five Things to Know Today: June 21
I double dog dare you.
1. Calling All Bloggers: Emmaus Patch wants to add some more local voices to our growing list of bloggers. So, if you have a topic you are passionate about and you’ve always had a secret (or not so secret) desire to write, let me know. If you are interested in learning more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know something that the rest of us should know today? Tell us in the comments.
2. Woof, Woof. Show us why your dog is the top dog in Emmaus Patch. Upload a picture of your pooch to enter our contest.
3. A Discipline Disaster: This week’s Moms Talk is about how strict parents feel they need to be in the summer. Do you relax the rules? Make the kids continue to tow the line? Share your thoughts and insights.
4. The Search Continues: We’re looking for the Greatest Person in Emmaus Patch. Can you help us find him? Or her? Or them?
5. Quote of the Day: “A man has cause for regret only when he sows and no one reaps.” –Charles Goodyear