Five Things To Know: July 26
I forgot how funny Elayne Boosler is.
1. In Case you Missed It: Marshalls is moving in next door. And, it’s going to have a Mega Shoe Shop. Yippee!
2. Let’s Talk: In this week’s Moms Talk we’re asking everyone to share their thoughts on the type of “extreme parenting” that led a local mom to “hack” into her kids’ school district computer system and change their grades.
3. Ask me About Blogging: To learn about blogging and how you blog for Emmaus Patch, email email@example.com.
Do you know something that we should know today? Tell us in the comments.
4. Quote of the Day: “I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.” –Elayne Boosler
5. Today in History: On this day in 1952, American Bob Mathias wins his second straight gold medal in the Olympic decathlon in Helsinki, Finland.