Five Things to Know: August 14
We want YOU to blog for Emmaus Patch.
1. Weather: According to the National Weather Service, we’re looking at a chance of showers and thunderstorms this morning. Otherwise, we can expect it to be partly sunny, with a high near 86. There's a 50-50 chance of the wet stuff.
2. Ask me About Blogging: To learn about blogging and how you can blog for Emmaus Patch, email email@example.com.
3. Should you expect childcare help from relatives? In this week’s Moms Talk we’re asking about how much childcare help people should expect from relatives. We’d like to hear from you.
Do you know something that we should know today? Tell us in the comments below.
4. Quote of the Day: “Am I a romantic? I've seen 'Wuthering Heights' ten times. I'm a romantic." -Johnny Depp
5. We’re looking for hard workers and cool jobs. Emmaus Patch is getting ready for Labor Day with a project to profile local workers and the jobs they do. Tell us who we should interview!