Several students from Emmaus Patch have been cited by their colleges and universities for achievement:
- James Ingram, of Emmaus, was named to the Fall 2011 Dean’s List at Lock Haven University. He is studying health and physical education. To qualify for Dean’s List, the student must have earned a GPA of at least 3.5 in 12 hours of letter grades.
- Tate Klidonas, of Emmaus, was named to the University of Hartford Dean's List for the Fall 2011 semester.
- Michael Pogash, of Emmaus, earned Dean's List honors at Saint Joseph's University for the Fall 2011 semester. Pogash is majoring in Interdisciplinary Health Services. Students must achieve a grade point average of 3.5 or above, a B or greater in all their classes, and complete at least 15 credits to earn Dean's List status for a semester.
- Two Emmaus residents were named the Dean’s List at Ithaca College for Fall 2011. Tyler Noreika, a senior English major, was named to the Dean's List at Ithaca College's School of Humanities and Sciences. Christopher Rizzo, a senior business administration major, was named to the Dean's List at Ithaca College's School of Business.
- Caleb Hoffman, of Emmaus, earned a place on Boston-based Berklee College Of Music’s Dean’s List. To be eligible for this honor, a full-time student must achieve a grade point average of 3.4 or above; a part-time student must achieve a grade point average of 3.6 or above.