Emmaus Police Report Eight Thefts: July 28 to Sept. 1
The following incidents have been reported by Emmaus police. They do not indicate conviction.
The following recent incidents were released by the Emmaus Police Department:
- Nine unlocked vehicles entered in the area of the unit blocks of Spruce, Seem, Greenleaf and Berger streets. Various electronic devices and small amounts of cash taken. Reported July 28.
- Theft of a Fed-Ex delivery in the 00 block of S. 2nd Street. Reported Aug. 19.
- Theft of two bicycles from the 600 block of Chestnut Street. Reported Aug. 20.
- Theft by use of bad checks reported by The Way to Emmaus, 1325 Chestnut St. Reported Aug. 21.
- Theft of change from unlocked vehicle in the 1000 block of Macungie Avenue. Reported Aug. 23.
- Theft of a laptop computer from a vehicle in the 1400 block of Shimerville Road. Reported Aug. 26.
- Theft of bicycle in the 500 block of Jubilee Street. Reported Aug. 26.
- Gasoline siphoned from a vehicle in the 000 block of E. Elm Street. Reported Aug. 28.
- Theft of scrap metals from the 300 block of Main Street. Reported Sept. 1.
- Theft of the front grill of a vehicle in the 300 block of Minor Street. Reported Sept. 1.