EHS Students Head to State Future Business Leaders Contest
Sixteen of the 33 Emmaus High School students who placed at the regional Future Business Leaders of America event at Lehigh Carbon Community College in December will advance to the state competition held in Hershey, Pa., in April.
Congratulations to the following Emmaus High School students, all members of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Club, who placed during the organization’s Dec. 18 regional competition at Lehigh Carbon Community College.
The students now eligible to advance to FBLA state competition in Hershey, Pa. in April are marked with an asterisk (*) next to their names.
Please give a shout out to these Emmaus High School students for their accomplishments. Congratulate them in the comments below.
- Business Calculations: Brandon Ruzicka-Butz, 6th
- Business Law: Jesse Bhagat, 5th
- Business Communication: Lucy Lin, 3rd
- Computer Problem Solving: Nate Cronauer, 4th; Jake Pacheco, 5th
- Cyber Security: Carter Dech*, 2nd; Rachel Choi, 4th
- Economics: Matt Johnston, 6th
- Principles & Procedures: Ethan Maurer*, 5th
- Help Desk: David Pickett*, 2nd; Courtney Wood*, 3rd; Tom Baker, 4th
- Hospitality Management: Emily Hoffstetter*, 2nd
- Intro to Business: Katie Schilling*, 1st
- Intro to Bus. Communication: Rushabh Kamdar*, 2nd
- Sports Management: Sahil Sharma*, 1st; Joe Grispo*, 2nd
- Emerging Business Issues: Eric Junker, Jessica Makhoul, Isha Vaishnani, 3rd
- Global Business: Kyle Lievre, Jake Thompson, Greg Todd, 2nd
- Impromptu Speaking: Justine Wang*, 1st
- Job Interview: Hannah Johnson, 4th
- Public Speaking I: Matt Perkin, 2nd
- Public Speaking II: Mike Lessel, 2nd
- Business Procedures: Emma Wang*, 2nd
- Ms. FBL: Mackenzie Brezak*, 1st
- Mr. FBL: Jeremy Boyle*, 1st
- Digital Video Production: Daniel Amankwatia*, Daniel Intriago*, Andrew Hudak* (finalists; no regional rank given in this category)