Visit Artists At Heart at the Christmas City Village, on the Patio, next to the Sun Inn at Main and Broad Streets, Bethlehem
Thanksgiving - Christmas
Opening Times: Fridays & Saturdays: 11am to 8pm
Sundays: 11am to 6pm
After Christmas - December 26-31
Opening Times: Daily 11-6
Getting ready for the Holidays!
NEW PRODUCTS include: Bethlehem star ornaments, paintings, Christmas earrings and more!
For your friends who have everything, how about something new and really different? We have two suggestions. Refrigerator vases are beautiful stoneware vases with flat backs and super strong magnets. They are designed to hold pens, flowers or similar items on a metal surface like a refrigerator or filing cabinet. These are an artful solution to the problem of never having a pen when and where you need it!
And for the boxed wine drinkers on your list, Artists At Heart offers beautiful wood wine box holders. These lovely custom made pieces, available in several custom finishes, will look great on your counter or bar. They elevate the box too, making it easier to fill your wine glasses.
In addition, Artists at Heart has other beautiful locally hand-made gifts for just about everyone on your list! Give up on the stale big-box gift cards this year, and show the special people in your life how much you care with unique, locally made gifts. Artists At Heart will put your gifts in a festive bag with decorative tissue, so you don't even have to worry about wrapping! We are happy to fulfill custom orders and ship items for you.
Still not sure what to get? You can get friends and loved-ones gift certificates for Artists At Heart pottery classes, beading workshops, or merchandise.
Bead With Us!
• Stone of the Month Beading Workshops...Continue at True Blue in Bethlehem and at Community Exchange in Allentown.
• Looking for a really special gift for someone? Make it yourself! Make beautiful unique jewelry - the perfect gift for the special women in your life. You design and create the jewelry yourself, with help from Artists At Heart.
• Relax with friends while you fashion beautiful beaded jewelry.
• Make a necklace, bracelet, earrings, anklet - as many as you like.
• Artists at Heart provides all the materials and instruction, you get to have the fun!
• Perfect for beginners and experienced beaders.
Currently scheduling workshops for January and February. Call 484-240-1128 or email Mary@ArtistsAtHeart.com to reserve a spot.
Private Pottery Lessons
Yearning to spend some quality time with your hands in clay? Looking for a creative outlet? Always loved that ceramics class you took in school and wish you could do it again? Sign up for private or semi-private pottery lessons with Virginia. Work at your own pace, focus on wheel-throwing or handbuilding or both. Class fees include all materials and firing.